Radiant Research (radiantresearch.com) is comprised of 20 wholly-owned premier clinical research centers nationwide. Our clinical research centers provides a critical service to bio-pharmaceutical companies by recruiting study participants into clinical research, conducting the clinical research protocol and collecting the data necessary to support the safety and efficacy of the drug company's product to the FDA. Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company and contract research organization and many biotechnology and medical device companies. Our areas of study include: asthma/allergy, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general medicine, infectious disease, mens health, neurology, nutrition, OTC, psychiatry, pulmonary, rheumatology, urology, vaccines and women's health.
We are seeking a experienced, full time Clinical Research Coordinator for our St. Petersburg, FL site. Working under the supervision of the Site Director and Principal Investigator, this position will coordinate the conduct of clinical drug studies from pre-study planning through successful completion of all patient visits and documentation. The Coordinator is directly involved in patient care.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements
- Responsible for completion of all study documentation forms, including case report forms and other study specific documents
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol
- Assist with patient recruitment and pre-screening of patients
- Interact with Principal Investigator as needed to assure patient receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed, alerts Principal Investigator of serious adverse events
- Interacts with sponsor Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols
- Conducts clinical research in compliance with all applicable regulations
- BA/BS in a health sciences, biology or related field OR certified medical assistant credential AND 2+ years of clinical research experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Proficient phlebotomy skills are required.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required
- Ability to work well with co-workers, peers, monitors and potential subjects and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adhere to sponsor requirements.
- Ability to ask questions before proceeding to ensure correct and accurate results.
We offer a benefits package with medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and 401K. To learn more about our company please visit our website at www.radiantresearch.com
Radiant Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago