CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR- CLINICAL TRIALS
About the Job
GROWTH OPPORTUNITY IN PHARMACEUTICAL CLINICAL TRIAL INDUSTRY!
We are a small, privately owned and operated, busy Clinical Research Site (Industry sponsored research for new medications in Rheumatologic conditions). We are based in Los Angeles, CA and are looking for an experienced Research Coordinator to assist the Principal Investigator and team in carrying out research protocol procedures, including but not limited to following:
1) subject screening & recruitment
2) assisting with Informed Consent process
3) visit planning, scheduling, procedures
4) blood draws, vital signs, EKG
5) processing and shipment of lab samples to central labs
6) CRF (Case Report Form) documentation
7) query resolution with Monitors
8) medication accountability
9) AE (Adverse Event) and SAE reporting
10) IND Safety report documentation
11) phone screens and general office assistance
12) undergo ongoing professional training
13) ICH & GCP, 21CFR, HIPAA knowledge & compliance
14) Regulatory documentation
Salary is based on current education & relevant experience, ability to achieve and maintain quality, ability to work with team members in a results oriented small business environment.
Benefits package includes: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Reimbursement for eye exams, Life and disability Insurance, 401K, and paid leave.
Ideal candidate has a Degree in Health Sciences/nursing with an excellent GPA, has minimum 2 years experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator, has excellent work references, pays attention to detail, is willing to learn and take instruction, is very well organized, likes to work with people, is motivated to grow within the organization.
Please send your updated resume, salary history, work references to Jnelson@Wallaceresearch.com.
We will call to schedule phone interviews with qualified candidates immediately. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for the right candidate!
CenterWatch - 22 months ago