This position is responsible for accurate data entry for the Clinical Research Department into various web-based reporting systems, assisting Clinical Research Study Coordinators, Director, and other Research Department staff with any projects as they present themselves. May also assist with patient scheduling for the Clinical Research Department.
- Input study subject data (provided by Director and Research Coordinators) into various sponsor website systems.
- Ensures data integrity and collaborates with the Performance Improvement Department regarding study subject data.
- Prepares daily reports of Clinical Research Department study statistics.
- Assists Director with staff training and education, storage of study products, study documentation, and study approval procedures.
- Maintains intimate knowledge of each sponsor, research study, and their respective data entry procedures. I
- Interacts with Physician Investigators, Director and Research Coordinators as necessary to assist with any projects as they present themselves.
- Help with scheduling study patients as needed.
To apply for this position, please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
- Education : High school diploma or G.E.D. required. Medical Assistant program diploma or Bachelor degree preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: MA certification preferred.
- Experience: With MA diploma or MA certification, none required. Without MA diploma or MA certification, minimum of six (6) months continuous and recent medical field related experience required, preferably in a clinical research setting. Familiarity with medical terminology required. Advanced working knowledge of Excel preferred. Knowledge of electronic health records and ability to navigate electronic health records preferred.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
Arkansas Heart Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/MFDV)