Job Number: 413625
Clinical Research Director
Clinical Research Director - Clearwater, FL
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medical Degree required (LPN, RN, ARNP, PA, MD, DO)
- Licensed in the state of Florida
- Certified in Clinical Research
- Prefer minimum 5 years of research experience and 2 years Management/Directorship experience
- Marketing for new clinical trials
- Completing Feasibility assessments and all pre-site and Initiation Visits
- Maintaining and managing Regulatory Documents
- Negotiating all clinical trial budgets and contracts with sponsors/CRO's
- Overseeing and updating all the accounts receivables, developing business plans and yearly budgets
- Working manager maintaining an active caseload of clinical trials and conducting patient visits
- Having the ability to obtain hospital privileges and conducting in-patient clinical trials.
- Performing all clinical trial procedures necessary to conduct visits; vitals, EKG's, phlebotomy, IV
"s, Pulmonary Function Testing along with processing, packing and shipping Biohazards.
Overseeing and managing the Departments Clinical Research Coordinators
Working directly alongside the PI
Traveling to Investigator Meetings and in-between the practices offices and hospitals.
Maintaining Departmental SOP's and updating/training as required
Ensuring all Industry required training is up to date such as Protection of Human Subjects, GCP guidelines and the Code of Federal Regulations
Updating and maintaining departmental CV's
Advanced Clinical - 13 months ago