Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at Travis AFB . If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Research Manager for the Sacramento, California area.
- Knowledge of M e dica l Tre a tment F a cilit y ( M TF) Inf e ct i on Control and Employee Healt h Programs.
- Abilit y t o c o mm u nica te effectively, bot h orally and i n writ i ng.
- Abilit y t o supervise and di r e c t work assignments.
- Advanced k n owledg e of good clini c al pra ctic es and clinical research regulations.
- Skille d in t he use of word processing, spreadsheet, graphic , email, a n d d a tabase software.
- Abilit y t o pl a n and priorit i z e work.
- Excellent wr i ting capabil i t i e s wit h t he a bilit y t o i n d e pend e ntl y d e velop educat i onal and training materials.
- Abilit y t o int e rface with investigators, vendors, research staff, and stud y pa r t ic i pants.
- Posse s s, at a mini m um , a Bachelor’s d e gre e in a heal t h rel a te d field (f or examp l e, nursing, pharmacy, biology, healt h scientist or public hea l t h s p ecialist) or a registered nursing l i cens e (RN ) .
- At least thr e e years of experience in a clinical research setting within the previous five years.
- Exper i en ce w it h pharmac e u tical and/or med i ca l dev i ce cl i nica l tria l s is preferred.
- Exper i en ce i n providing assistance t o the Principal In v estigator (s ) (PI) t o f a cilit a te biom e d ical human and animal research protocols.
- Posse s s and maintain appropriate cl i n ical lic e n sure. Thi s l i cens e will b e a valid, unrestr i ct e d, current license in one of th e 50 states, th e District of Columbia, th e Commo n weal t h of Puert o R i co , Guam, or th e U . S . Virgin Islands.
- Th e contractor shall perf o rm all prima r y and annual licensure or certification do cum ent verifications fo r th e clini c al research m a nage r t o include all r e pl a c e m e n t cl i nica l research managers. V e r i f ic a ti o n s s h a l l b e sub m i tte d t o th e govern m e n t at least te n (1 0 ) working da y s prior t o the proposed bac k up/replacement beg i nni ng work.
- Th e contractor shall confi r m that th e cl i nica l l i cense s or certif i cati o n s have not been suspended or revoked b y any heal t hcare facility, public or priv a t e, anywhere in the world. Thi s does not precl u d e any clini c al resea r ch manager whose lic e n sure or certif i cations, although orig i n ally suspended or revoked b y a healthcare f a cility, w ere subsequen t ly f ully reinstated.
- Posse s s current certif i cati o n in Basic Life Sup p ort ( B L S ) . Th e contractor/clinical research m a nage r is responsible fo r maintain ing t he certif i c a t ion in a cur r en t status th r o ughou t th e l i fe of t h i s con t ract.
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM’s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient
Clinical Research Management - 18 months ago