Growing and well-respected biomedical (clinical, basic and applied) research firm has openings at USAMRIID . If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a firm that shares your passion, and provides competitive salaries with a strong benefits package, join the ClinicalRM team.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Research Physician for the Frederick, MD area.
- Must possess computer skills in the following computer software programs: Microsoft Office/Word and be willing to learn Excel
- Participate in the planning and design of methodologies to attain scientific objectives.
- Participate in writing and executing protocols for phase I and II clinical trials related to investigational vaccines, other bio-defense prophylactic, and therapeutic agents including but not limited to conducting physical exams, administering vaccines or other products, assessing adverse events and evaluating data related to the immune response and trial outcomes
- Participate in other related protocols and clinical trials conducted by the Division of Medicine, USAMRIID; i.e.: the Department of Clinical Research.
- Writing reports of research activities and results/outcomes for submission to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and preparing manuscripts of research activities and results/outcomes for publication as assigned by Chief, Division of Medicine or Chief, Department of Clinical Research.
- Participate in meetings and presentations related to assigned duties and/or work performed.
- As required, trains and assists coworkers and technical staff in special knowledge and skills.
- Provide continuing written summaries, reports, and other documents as needed in support of Division of Medicine, Department of Clinical Research.
- Provide administrative and logistics support for conduct of meetings and conferences.
- Maintain a safe workplace ensuring that he/she is aware of and observes appropriate safety and occupational health rules and regulations. Employee is required to attend safety training relative to his/her position and report any infractions of safety procedures to the facility Safety Officer.
- Performs light duties and other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Candidates for positions under ClinicalRM’s contracts with the Department of Defense (DoD) will be required to pass one or more background/security investigations conducted by the DoD, U.S. Army, or other Federal Government agency. Such investigations may include criminal records and credit history checks.
- Candidate must have ten (10) years demonstrated experience in a professional position providing guidance and technical expertise in interdisciplinary/ multi-service teams of professionals
- Must be a licensed M.D.
- Must be willing to occasionally travel domestically and internationally
- Shall be a U.S. Citizen.
- Shall sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Shall have a favorable National Agency Check and/or obtain a Secret Clearance
- Ability to perform independently with minimal direction
- Must be able to work independently following a brief period of specific technical training.
ClinicalRM is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer
“NorthCoast 99” Best Places to Work recipient
Clinical Research Management - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard