The Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for maximizing sales, penetration and market share of BioMarin commercialized products in their area.
Good organizational, analytical, problem solving and customer management skills are required.
Demonstrated ability to gain the cooperation of others utilizing excellent communication skills is required.
Individual must be flexible and adaptable to new situations with sensitivity to the potential constraints of a “start-up” commercial organization.
Must be goal oriented, knowing how to set aggressive but achievable targets.
Instills a high standard of performance in the organization.
• Create and implement an effective area business plans to guide strategy and track progress.
• Drive access to Naglazyme and other company´s products for patients in the assigned territory.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all key customers including: Geneticists, Pediatricians, Patient Advocacy Groups, KOLs, administrators from local Health Secretaries, business partners.
• Financially manage assigned territory.
• Actively participate in business planning meetings and professional society meetings as assigned.
• Become an expert in the clinical data and be able to verbalize its significance to others.
• Provide insight to internal business partners as to the clinical practices of assigned accounts.
• Act in compliance and adhere to all company policies assigned to the CSS positions.
• Achieve area sales, penetration and patient objectives, on a quarterly & annual basis
• BS/BA degree in business or life sciences
• Fluent in English
• 3-5 years experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare Industries or Hospitals.
• Experience with biotech / specialty sales involving high cost products preferred.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical - 19 months ago