Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Aspen Medical Group, a Division of Allina Health, has more than 35 years of experience in health care, serving patients across the Twin Cities in 10 different locations. More than 160 experienced, board certified providers in 21 specialty areas provide primary and specialty care for patients ranging from infants to seniors. Aspen Medical Group is committed to utilizing best practice guidelines and continued research to achieve the best clinical outcomes for its patients.
Management and Leadership of nursing support areas in a single specialty or multi-specialty site. Organize work site and work processes to optimize service and operational efficiencies. Lead and develop staff and work teams, including training, orientation, and coaching to achieve operation and behavioral service objectives. Day-to-day work with all areas/department to resolve issues. This includes team building, positive conflict resolution, customer service and process improvement. Balance needs of organization and needs of staff while keeping the patient at the center of all we do.
- RN License and BLS certification at all levels
- Previous ambulatory experience preferred
- 3-5 years nursing operations experience and 1 year of supervisory or lead experience
- Proven excellent organizational skills and attention to details of systems and projects
- Proven experience to establish and maintain confidentiality as well as effective written and verbal communication
- Proven experience fostering an environment based on mutual respect, team work, and open communication while maintaining a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and leading individuals to progressively higher level performance and behavior
- Demonstrated experience to show initiative, critical thinking, and make informed decisions
- Strong knowledge of nursing operations and ability to manage multiple priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Knowledge and ability to utilize process improvement principles, tools, and methods
- Ability to access and utilize resources available within Allina
RN hires with less than 1 year of RN experience must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (American Association of Colleges of Nursing or The National League for Nursing) which is inclusive of a clinical rotation in an acute care facility.
- Proven experience in mutli-tasking, critical thinking essential with initiative oriented behavior
- Proven conflict management skills
- Proven ability to develop staff
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time
- 40 hours/week
- Day Shift
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
Community Resource Links:
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Aspen Medical Group and Allina Health are committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health System - 17 months ago
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...