Provide individual, group and family therapy including behavior modification, cognitive behavioral, insight oriented and supportive therapy to an ethnically and culturally diverse population, ranging in age from 5 years through late adulthood.
Conduct pre-admission screenings.
Develop complex care management plans for clients as indicated.
Maintain reports and administrative and clinical records in accordance with OMH/DOH&MH standards, ensuring compliance with requirements and program policies.
Facilitate intra/inter agency referrals as necessary.
Advocate for patients with other community based organizations and governmental agencies as indicated.
Conduct home visits as necessary.
Coordinate outreach activities with community based programs.
Obtain and monitor managed care authorizations.
Participate in staff meetings, case conferences, training seminars and individual supervisory meetings.
Provide outreach to and engage new and resistive mental health clients.
Capacity to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
Perform other duties as required by Clinical Director.
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Minimum of an advanced degree in social work (MSW)
- LMSW certification required
- Two to three years of post masters clinical experience in a mental health setting preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with time limited treatment approaches
- Experience with treating children and adults preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Chinese preferred
Salary: Mid to high 40s, plus generous benefits package