Req ID: 8376
Job Title: Clinical Social Worker
Department: 002800 - Professional Practice
Facility: North Memorial Medical Center
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Scheduled Hours/pp: 80
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: Yes
Weekend Requirement: None
Call Requirement: None
Union Code: Non Contract
License Requirements: Current Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Minnesota or holds a license as an independently practicing Clinical Social Worker from another state and is eligible for licensure in Minnesota with documentation that they are in the process of transferring their license to MN to be completed within 3 months. Must meet Medical Staff Office Credentialing Guidelines for Allied Independent Health Professionals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3 to 5 years of experience in community mental health with a behavioral medicine focus.
- Documented experience in a site providing Crisis Intervention services.
- Hospital experience preferred
Education Required: Completion of a Master’s or Doctoral degree in Social Work or Psychology from an accredited college/university that makes them eligible for licensure in the independent practice of clinical social work.
- Ability to exercise mature, individual and ethical clinical judgments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates superior organizational, problem-solving, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
North Memorial Health Care - 13 months ago