We are currently recruiting a Clinical Specialist in the Surgery Business working in the North East region. This role is based at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY.
• Conduct on-site clinical evaluations for customer to demonstrate the use of products and services to increase the frequency and quality of IGS product usage
• Direct CT and Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
• Provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel during surgery maximizing IGS product efficiency and usage
• Educate / train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
• Develop and conduct training programs for hospital staff enabling them to implement in-house training
• Repair system hardware/software, perform preventative maintenance, and install software/hardware upgrades
• Provide telephone "hotline" support, investigating and resolving customer problems
• Act as primary customer liaison maintaining contact with customers assessing satisfaction, usage levels and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades, etc
• Work closely with the Senior Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Marketing Manager on market transparency, upgrade initiatives and R&D project.
• Maintain timely site visits and customer contact
• Utilize expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
• Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote IGS products and services
• Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
• B.S. in Nursing, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years experience in a technical support role preferably for a healthcare company or provider.
• 1-2 years sales experience with healthcare company preferred.
• Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred.
• Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.
Brainlab - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard