We are currently recruiting a Clinical Specialist in the Surgery Business working in the Southwest region. This role is based at Inland Valley Hospital in Wildomar, CA. This employee can live in San Diego, Orange or Riverside County.
- Conduct on-site clinical evaluations for customer to demonstrate the use of products and services to increase the frequency and quality of IGS product usage
- Direct CT and Radiology staff in performing necessary scans prior to surgery
- Provide on-site guidance and assistance to physicians and OR personnel during surgery maximizing IGS product efficiency and usage
- Educate / train physicians and hospital personnel, including OR staff, Radiology, Central Sterile Processing, Biomedical and Information Technologies staff, on the use of IGS products and services
- Develop and conduct training programs for hospital staff enabling them to implement in-house training
- Repair system hardware/software, perform preventative maintenance, and install software/hardware upgrades
- Provide telephone "hotline" support, investigating and resolving customer problems
- Act as primary customer liaison maintaining contact with customers assessing satisfaction, usage levels and working to increase revenue via the sale of spare parts, upgrades, etc
- Work closely with the Senior Application Consultant, Area Account Manager, Key Account Manager and Marketing Manager on market transparency, upgrade initiatives and R&D project.
- Maintain timely site visits and customer contact
- Utilize expertise to contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
- Attend meetings and trade shows to demonstrate and promote IGS products and services
- Keep abreast of developments regarding Brainlab and competitive IGS products and services via ongoing training and individual research
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- B.S. in Nursing, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years experience in a technical support role preferably for a healthcare company or provider.
- 1-2 years sales experience with healthcare company preferred.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures, anatomy and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide a business casual environment, competitive compensation package including medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, and matching 401k benefits and much more.