Date : Jan 24, 2014
Job Function : Sales & Marketing
Company/Division : Pharmaceuticals
Schedule : Full-time
Job type :
Job Level : Experienced
Who We Are
At the Roche Group, about 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 30 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. The headquarters for Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States, Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer and other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech, where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to remaining a great place to work. The Position
The Clinical Specialist, Franchise Sales manages anddevelops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for thecustomer accounts in the assigned territory. As such, Clinical Specialists represent the assigned GNE brand(s) andtheir approved indications; helping external customers such as physicians,nurses, etc. learn about the benefits of the assigned GNE brand(s) in relationto the applicable therapeutic area/disease state.
Reports to: Division Manager, Franchise Sales
Example Duties andResponsibilities:
Who You Are
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Develops robust territory business plans
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customersin all assigned accounts
- Presents the assigned GNE brands in a professional,compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understandthe benefits and use of GNE brands
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territorybudget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies thatgovern the conduct of GNE activities
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
Qualifications andExperience: unless stated as "preferred" or "aplus," all other criteria is required
Thisposition requires significant use of either a company provided or personalvehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time willcheck your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibilityfor driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
- Bachelors Degree
- Average of 2 or more years' workexperience
- Previous sales experience in thepharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting orexceeding objectives & goals
- Previous experience in achievingspecific sales plans or other financial targets is preferred
Genentech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genentech - 6 months ago
Working Here is Living a Life Inspired
We exist to make a difference to the lives of patients. They inspire us to develop groundbreaking...