MorseLife Clinical Staffing is hiring Physical Therapists!
MorseLife is a renowned center of excellence in senior care – a non-sectarian, charitable organization that puts the needs of older adults at the forefront. As a continuum of care, MorseLife cares for seniors in various settings – in our long term care facility, short-term rehabilitation center, independent and assisted living residence, and through home and community-based services that enable seniors to age in place. We are also taking the lead in developing best practices in the care of seniors – now and in the future – through our groundbreaking research .
Join our Clinical Staffing team as a Physical Therapist (PT). As a PT for Clinical Staffing you will be responsible for provding PT services to clients on an intermittent basis is their home. All services are performed in accordance with physican orders.
Primary Duties include:
Ideal Candidates should posess the following:
- Assisting in admission of clients
- Arranging for out patient services when neccessary
- Evaluating effectivess of PT intervention and updated plan of care as required
- Instructing client and family members on total PT program and use of prothestic, assistive, and orthotic devices
- Maintaining communication with team members (nurses, aides, and other theapists) and client's physician
- Prepare assesments of client's progress and condition
This position is for an Independant Contractor, selected candidates must provide proof of professional liability insurance upon hire.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school or equivalent experience/training
- Valid registered PT license in the state of Florida
- Current CPR Certification
- Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance
- Minimum of two (2) years PT experience
Apply now by vising: www.morselife.org/careers