Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects clinical research professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have a contract opportunity for a Clinical Data Specialist in Mounds Veiw, MN.
- Participates in the design, development, and testing of the CRF s and database
- Provides input on programmer and ECR instructions, based on protocol requirements
- Assists with preparations for, and presents at training meetings for FCE s, investigators and monitors
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Oral Communication
- Data Entry
- Written Communication
- Data Specialist who can pick up a tough project and keep it moving forward
If you meet the qualifications and requirements for this position, please Apply Now. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a Clinical Study Research Environment
- Experience working with a difficult study team members and large studies
- Experience defining case report forms and databases is essential
- Experienced with data review/discrepancy management and can lead junior team members in the review process
- Experience working with Oracle Clinical or a similar EDC system
- Medical device experience
- Technical Certification General Experience in a Clinical Study Research Environment
- Greater than 5 Years Oral Clinical
- Excellent PC Experience
- Internet Usage PC Experience
Kelly Scientific Resources has grown into a $270 million global business as the scientific business unit of Kelly Services. Our recruiting consultants place clinical, regulatory and medical affairs, data management and biostatistics professionals to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, CRO and university research communities. We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyscientific.com .
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Kelly Services ®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/science ]]
Kelly Services - 17 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...