TEXAS HOME HEALTH IS AN ACCENTCARE COMPANY
Accent Care, Inc and its family of companies (AccentCare, Guardian HomeCare Holdings, Inc., Texas Home Health and Senior Home Health Services) are national leaders in home healthcare, with local service delivery. We are a Medicare Certified Home Care and Hospice provider with over 15,000 highly trained, dedicated caregivers who provide comprehensive services ranging from personal, non-medical care to skilled nursing, rehabilitation services and hospice. We have over 25,000 patients in 10 states.
AccentCare is one of the nation's leaders in Home Health Care. We have been providing patients, clients and their families with compassionate, quality care in the comfort of their home for over 10 years. Our family of companies has more than 110 locations across the country and we are continuing to grow. Recognized as the fourth largest and one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the nation, we have locations in ten states: California, New York, Ohio, Washington, Arizona, Oregon, Colorado, Texas, Georgia and Tennessee. We offer a range of services along the care continuum including home health, hospice, and personal care (where available). AccentCare’s mission is to provide professional, compassionate care to individuals while maintaining their independence and quality of life in their homes or community settings. Our team of professionals uses the latest technology, coupled with caring hands, to ensure that our patients and clients get the assistance they need to improve the quality of their life while maintaining their independence.
As Clinical Supervisor you will be responsible for:
· Report to the Director of Clinical Services and serve as the team leader for the clinical team
· Supervise assigned interdisciplinary clinical team
· Ensure that the Plan Care is properly administered
· Ensure office and staff compliance with both state & federal guidelines
· Review charting and documentation to ensure proper delivery of care and correct documentation
· Keep Director of Clinical Services/Executive Director abreast of all clinical updates and issues
· Associate or Bachelor degree of Nursing
· Current RN license in state of agency operation
· Must have valid state license and insurance
· Current CPR certification
· Two years of recent home health care experience as an RN
· One year of management experience required
· Oasis Knowledge to include hands-on experience with review
· Understanding both Medicaid and Medicare guidelines
· Understanding conditions of participation for Medicaid, Medicare and Private Duty services
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Upbeat, positive attitude and the ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes high stress environment
· Demonstrate leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
· An absolute love of patient care and the desire to be the best
We are a growing company, always looking for talented people to join our team. At AccentCare we offer the strength and stability of a national company, as well as strong commitment to the local communities we serve. Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to caring for patients with professionalism, compassion and trust.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we support our team members with training, technology and a strong company culture. Setting your own schedules, convenient shifts and local assignments are just a handful of the benefits you will receive when you join the AccentCare team.
AccentCare offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
•401 K Retirement Saving Plan
•Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription drug plan
•Life & Disability Insurance
•Employee Assistance Program
•Paid Time Off - 15 days
•Six paid holidays
•Flexible Spending Account
AccentCare, Inc - 21 months ago
AccentCare is a leader in personalized healthcare. We offer a range of services along the care continuum including home health, hospice and...