CRC Health Group is the nation's leading provider of treatment and educational programs for adults and youth who are struggling with behavioral issues, chemical dependency, eating disorders, obesity, pain management, or learning disabilities. Whether you are seeking addiction treatment for an adult or a specialized learning environment for your child, we are sure to have a program that will meet your needs. For more than 30 years, our treatment philosophy and exceptional care have enabled our clients to reclaim and enrich their lives.
OurFashion ValleyClinic, in CA, provides superior outpatient drug treatment to men and women struggling with opiate addiction and other substance abuse disorders.
Our Clinical Supervisor works under the supervision of the Clinic Director andis primarily responsible for:
1) Supervising a team of Counselors to assure timely completion of work and adherence to program policies and procedures;
2) Providing weekly clinical supervision through documentation of assessment of professional competencies, clinical skills, and recommendations through weekly meetings and direct and periodic observation;
3) Maintaining a reduced caseload;
4) Providing new hire orientation for Counselors;
5) Preparing an annual training plan for Counselors;
6) Complying with State/Federal and/or Certification/Licensure training requirements.
1) Bachelors degree with a minimum of three years clinical supervision experience required;
2) Masters degree with a minimum of two years clinical supervision experience preferred;
3) CA Addiction Certification required (AAPS);
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
5) Experience treating opiate addicted patients preferred;
6) Experience with medication assisted treatment preferred.
Our Fashion Valley Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website at: www.crchealth.com .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.