Job Summary: |
- Provide clinical supervision and treatment to families involved in the Rhode Island Care Management Network (RICMN)
- Conduct assessments, supervise staff responsible for family advocacy and education
- Develop treatment plans intended to focus on family-centered practice.
- Provide outreach family counseling to clients assigned through RICMN, utilizing a variety of Treatment interventions and working as a member of the Care Planning Team.
- Master Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling
- Licensure required (LICSW, LMFT and/or LMHC)
- Five (5) years or more of direct experience in providing family-based services
- Minimum of one (1) year at the supervisory level is required
- Valid driver ’s license required
- Must maintain flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the families.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
The competitive benefits program offered by Child
" Family includes, but is not limited to Medical and dental insurance 401(k) employer-matched retirement plan Life and long-term disability insurance Discounted child care available at main building Employee Recruitment Program (ERP) Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Worksite wellness programs Generous paid leave Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
Child & Family Services of Newport County - 2 years ago