Seeking Clinical Supervisor "House/Shift Supervisor"
The Nursing Supervisor’s role is that of facilitator, advisor and support to the nursing units, registration, and ancillary departments. In the absence of other administrative personnel, the Nursing Supervisor becomes administrative person in charge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to enhance the smooth coordination of services in delivery of patient care throughout the hospital.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- RN with current Indiana licensure
- Skilled in basic ECG monitor interpretation
- At least two (2) years of previous experience in an acute care hospital setting as a RN
- Previous management experience and/or management training
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 10 months ago