PURPOSE: This position provides supervision to a team of Mental Health Service Coordinators serving adults with severe mental illness.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include completing performance evaluations for all assigned staff, carrying a caseload of clients, providing crisis response and consultation for team members during business hours, interfacing with various community partners, participating in program development, performing quality managment functions, and providing various services as needed. Transports clients in personal or agency vehicles and travels between sites or in the community.
- Master's degree in Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field (QMHP) required.
- Experience working with adults with severe and persistent mental illness required.
- LCSW or Licensed Psychologist preferred, but not required.
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) is a plus. More information on obtaining a CADC, go to www.accbo.com .
- Requires access to a car, a valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and verification of safe driving record from DMV.
LifeWorks NW - 8 months ago