PURPOSE : Oversee clinical and supervisory aspects of a program that provides child and family outpatient mental health services and youth and adolescent chemical dependency services. Provides clinical services as needed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide regular supervision to each clinician in the program. Maintain accurate documentation of supervisory meetings.
- Coordinate hiring process including training and orientation.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and performance concerns for program area.
- Monitor employee productivity, documentation, insurance authorization and SAL compliance.
- Performs day-to-day quality management tasks (e.g. chart audits, um).
- May provide crisis consultation.
- Participate in program development.
- Provide direct service including facilitation of group and individual sessions, client evaluations and case management.
- Document and maintain client records to ensure compliance with agency and contract guidelines and confidentiality.
- Provide crisis intervention and consultation as needed.
- Complete required program reports timely and accurately.
- Attend informational, clinical and management meetings.
- May provide training to community partners, agency staff and others.
- Continually increase level of cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or related field required.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or licensed in Psychology preferred.
- Supervisory experience, Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) and/or experience working with children and adolescents preferred.