About Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Services
Since 1971, Whitney M. Young, Jr. Health Services has provided quality health care services to Capital Region residents without regard to income. Annually, Whitney Young services nearly 22,000 patient across its 7 patient care sites in Albany and Troy.
As a result of the primary and preventive care services provided by Whitney Young's dedicated staff, patients have an improved quality of life, students learn, parents nurture, employees remain productive and neighbors stay active in their community.
We are currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor to join our staff.
Responsible for the clinical management of patient services; supervision of all clinical staff; collaborating with the Behavioral Health Director in policy and procedure and program service development; serves in the capacity of Behavioral Health Director designee in program matters as assigned.
- Responsible for supervising all clinical treatment services rendered on a daily basis.
- Schedules appropriate staff coverage for required program hours, and when necessary, provide direct services; maintaining a flexible schedule to meet program coverage needs.
- Responsible for the provision of clinical supervision of staff on a regularly scheduled basis in both individual and group formats inclusive of staff meetings, case conference and periodic case reviews.
- Provides consultations with patients in line with patient rights as well as clinical interventions.
- Maintains a caseload as dictated by program needs but no more than 10 patients.
- Serve on other Community Service Provider panels/committees as approved by the Behavioral Health Director.
- Provides temporary coverage for the position of the Behavioral Health Director, in his/her absence.
- Development and implementation of a plan for staff training, development and continuing education per OASAS and JCAHO Regulations.
New York State CASAC certified in good standing with at least four years experience in providing chemical dependency treatment; Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; two years demonstrated knowledge/experience in performing supervisory responsibilities within compliance with NYS OASAS Regulatory Requirements.
Masters Degree; Knowledge of principles underlying human behavior, growth and development; knowledge/experience in current trends and development in the field of chemical dependency treatment and prevention. Demonstrated ability to function at a high supervisory level in managing multiple priorities; emotional maturity; high degree of resourcefulness and initiative.
Whitney M. Young Jr Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage disabled, military veterans, females and minorities to apply.
Monster - 2 years ago