Graduation from a high school or GED.
Graduation from skilled care program; i.e. medical assistant, preferred.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe work environment.
• Skill in taking vital signs.
• Skill in maintaining records.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
• Ability to maintain quality control standards.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Ability to read, understand and respond to detailed oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate clearly.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
The Clinical Support Associate (CSA) performs delegated clinical and administrative duties in a medical support role within their scope of practice and consistent with their education, training, and experience.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...