Graduation from a high school or GED.
Graduation from skilled care program; i.e. medical assistant, preferred.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe work environment.
• Skill in taking vital signs.
• Skill in maintaining records.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
• Ability to maintain quality control standards.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Ability to read, understand and respond to detailed oral and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate clearly.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
The Clinical Support Associate (CSA) performs delegated clinical and administrative duties in a medical support role within their scope of practice and consistent with their education, training, and experience.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...