The Level II Clinical Systems Analyst is expected to meet or responsibilities of the Level I in addition to being able to provide expertise in problem determination, evaluation, and solution. Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans. Codes and modifies software as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrate sound analytical skills in evaluation of client needs.
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
- UNIX shell programming skills and knowledge of AIX or Windows Server skills and knowledge.
- Working knowledge of HL7 and custom interface products
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages/ reporting systems, including COBOL, .Net, Java, XML, SQL, Crystal Reports
Minimum Job Requirements: 5 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting clinical application systems. 5 years experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support. 5 years hands-on experience in clinical system configuration, design, implementation and administration. Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, or a related major or at least 5 years experience in Information Technology in a technical role.
Miami Children's Hospital - 17 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital