Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Systems Analyst at Suny Downstate Hospital in Brooklyn.
• Defining departmental/clinical end-user requirements
• Collecting data for configuration and display
• Facilitating SCM form design
• Analysis/Design/Build of all components of the clinical system item catalog and other configuration items.
• Participate in interface mapping and design, testing interfaces transactions, and troubleshooting interface issues.
• Analyzing report requirements and testing reports
• Documenting all configuration activities and system specifications
• Create and maintain test plans
• Conduct unit testing, functional testing, and assist in integrated testing
• Supporting activation
• 24/7 Production Support
This position requires the following experience:
Experience & Education:
Requires 2-4 years of recent experience with clinical implementations
• Knowledge of Sunrise Clinical Manager a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Understanding of interface transactions and HL7 a plus
• Strong communication and people skills
* Patient Registration Experience (Allscripts AM/PFM)
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The company provides software, as...