Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Systems Analyst at Suny Downstate Hospital in Brooklyn.
• Defining departmental/clinical end-user requirements
• Collecting data for configuration and display
• Facilitating SCM form design
• Analysis/Design/Build of all components of the clinical system item catalog and other configuration items.
• Participate in interface mapping and design, testing interfaces transactions, and troubleshooting interface issues.
• Analyzing report requirements and testing reports
• Documenting all configuration activities and system specifications
• Create and maintain test plans
• Conduct unit testing, functional testing, and assist in integrated testing
• Supporting activation
• 24/7 Production Support
This position requires the following experience:
Experience & Education:
Requires 2-4 years of recent experience with clinical implementations
• Knowledge of Sunrise Clinical Manager a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Understanding of interface transactions and HL7 a plus
• Strong communication and people skills
* Patient Registration Experience (Allscripts AM/PFM)
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts - 14 months ago
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...