Invest In Yourself!
Kool Smiles is a growing network of local dental practices with a mission of providing superior dental care to underserved communities. Since opening our first office in 2002, we have recognized the need for families to have access to quality dental care throughout America . With offices in multiple states across the country, we are able to provide comprehensive general dentistry services, including preventative care, diagnostic imaging and restorative care.
To continue this effort, we are currently seeking qualified, energetic CLINICAL TEAM LEADER who share this vision and want to make a difference in the lives of their patients.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The Clinical Team Lead is the clinical leader at the office level responsible for providing support to the office manager for the day-to-day functions of the dental office and the to doctors for clinical treatment.
- Ensure the office delivers quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Assist the Office Manager in optimizing the efficiently of the office to better serve our patients through building teamwork and scheduling patients and staffing dental assistants effectively
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring Patient Flow is running efficiently and ensure the office is making space to offer Same Day Care
- Assist with the recruiting and hiring, as well as responsible for the training of new dental assistants
- Ensure all parents are guided through Kool Smiles process before treatment, are educated in oral hygiene instruction, and are provided postoperative instructions.
- Responsible for the operational readiness of the clinical section of the office
- Responsible for ensuring dental equipment is working properly and be point of contact with supply representatives and service technicians.
- Responsible for ordering dental supplies and managing inventory
- Responsible for training and developing dental assistants
- Assist professional dental staff with treatment regularly
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
We prefer candidates with the following experience:
- Must love working with children
- Compassion and high level of service for our patients, parents and staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional manner and appearance at all times
Certification: State required dental assistant certifications or ability to receive certifications within 6 months of starting the position
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a dental assistant
- At least 6 months experience in a similar function in a clinical environment
- Demonstrated supervisory ability
- Must be comfortable working directly in underserved communities
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office (we utilize electronic dental records and digital x-rays)
All candidates must submit a resume in order to be considered.
Kool Smiles - 13 months ago
At Kool Smiles, our goal is to provide access to quality dental health services to children throughout our communities. By providing this...