Keystone Autism Services is seeking a Clinical Team Leader (CTL) to oversee the clinical aspects of Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS), including the Summer Therapeutic Activities Program (STAP). This position is responsible to ensure quality services are provided consistent with the mission, vision and values of the agency and consistent with all applicable laws, regulations and licensing standards. The Clinical Team Leader provides strong leadership in areas including, but not limited to, strategic use of resources, quality and ongoing development of new and existing practices.
The Clinical Team Leader is responsible for the following:
-Provide consultation to Behavioral Specialist Consultants/Mobile Therapists (BSC/MT), Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS), and STAP Mental Health Professionals (MHP) to address clinical issues including, but not limited to, incident management, crisis intervention, and therapeutic methodologies.
- Orient newly hired staff to the clinical responsibilities of their position including, but not limited to, therapeutic interventions, assessments, documentation, and treatment planning.
- Provide routine, clinical supervision to all BHRS/STAP clinical staff (BCS, MT, TSS, STAP Staff/Mental Health professional (MHP)), in compliance with all policies and procedures that includes, but is not limited to, the review of a member’s behavioral success and challenges, course of interventions, beneficial and effective methodologies, treatment planning, incident management, crisis planning/intervention, adherence to policies and procedures, and appropriate and adequate professional development.
- Work with the Administrative Team Leader and the Director of Education to develop and monitor the professional development plans of staff to ensure staff maintain a current, working knowledge of services, diagnoses and therapeutic interventions.
- Work with Clinical Services Coordinator (CSC) to identify staffing needs and ensure proper staff/member scheduling.
- Monitor and review utilization informing leadership and staff of findings and proposing ways to maintain positive outcomes.
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or human services field or licensed mental health professional
- Experience in conducting Functional Behavioral Analysis (FBA) assessments; Certification in FBA preferred
- Minimum of three years of progressive experience including clinical consultation, supervision, and management; progressive experience in BHRS/STAP experience preferred
- Strong leadership and change agent skills, able to communicate vision and purpose of agency to others
- Knowledge of BHRS/STAP, to include program methodologies, regulatory and operational standards strongly preferred
- Familiarity with best practice standards to include person-centered planning, self-determination, and community integration and inclusion
- Knowledge of and ability to apply effective principles of management and leadership
- Knowledge of and commitment to continuous quality improvement principles
- Able to successfully complete required background checks
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle
Keystone Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keystone Human Services
- 16 months ago - save job