Clinical Team Manager
Department: HOME HEALTH
1. Supervises home health staff in visiting and documentation process.
2. Assists in the managerial functions of the Home Health Agency.
3. Reports to the Director of Clinical Management.
4. Mentors and counsels staff as appropriate. Keeps Director of Clinical Management informed of all corrective actions.
5. Completes performance appraisals for staff.
6. Interviews, hires and assists with orientation of new staff.
- Graduate accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required or Bachelors, Master or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy.
- One (1) year current experience in Home Health Supervision preferred.
- Two (2) years staff nurse experience in home health care preferred.
- Current driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be knowledgeable and competent to provide services for pediatric, adult and geriatric populations with various diagnoses.
- Must not have been convicted of or have pending charges of any barrier crime.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the state(s) in which they practice.
- Must have reliable means of phone communication with department.
- Criminal Background checks include:
- VA State Police
- 3rd party Background Check
Valley Health of Virginia - 16 months ago
Valley Health is a full service, regional health care system serving the Northern Shenandoah Valley of VA, WV, and MD. As a non-profit...