Use your knowledge and experience in Audiology, Clinical Support, Business Development and Cochlear Implant Technology to work for a world leader and make a difference to people around the world.
Cochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives.
- Top 100 medical device company and market-leader in implantable hearing devices
- Key team member supporting clinics within an assigned territory.
- Be a key contributor to territory, region and company growth.
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant clinics we are recruiting for a Clinical Territory Manager located in Northern Texas.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to Identified market opportunities, research customer needs and generate sales/secure orders. You'll work collaboratively with your sales team, reimbursement, marketing, operations to develop and maintain the business and clinical relationships within the assigned territory, generating sales and orders. The Clinical Territory Manager role is responsible for achieving the targeted sales revenue objectives and for providing clinical support to accounts within the assigned territory.
In this permanent role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge of Audiology, Sales, Cochlear Implant Technology. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you've achieved targeted sales revenue objectives.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at interview:
Your background will also ideally include
- Masters degree in Audiology and Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, or equivalent.
- Prior clinical experience.
- 2-3 years' proven success in sales in addition to the aforementioned audiology/clinical/surgical experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of cochlear implant technology and the cochlear implant market/industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly effective presentation skills.
- Able to travel extensively (up to 60%).
- Prior clinical experience, preferably with cochlear implants or demonstrated experience/knowledge in cochlear implant surgical settings
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
- The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
- The Organization - A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
- The Opportunity - To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
Working at Cochlear Americas:
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
- Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
- Diverse culture
- Highly collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Cochlear Ltd - 10 months ago
Cochlear is the leading global expert in implantable hearing solutions. Having pioneered this technology, we remain at the forefront of...