The Clinical Trainer is responsible for onsite end-user and super-user training in a classroom setting prior to go-live. Post go-live, the Clinical Trainer monitors the progress of the unit through remote and/or on-site support, identifying and responding to support issues that users may be experiencing.
In addition, Clinical Trainers are expected to contribute to the Voalte training curriculum by helping to develop new and improve existing materials based on observations and experiences from the field. The Clinical Trainer is involved in the Implementation process as a training resource to Project Managers, assisting to develop best practices.
- Establish the end-user relationship
- Serve as a training / educational resource for the Services team
- Conduct training on the Voalte One Solution and future Voalte products for new installations and unit expansions.
- Provide on-going continuous training to units as requested by hospitals
- Provide continuous post go-live end-user support and interaction to the hospital and individual units
- Must have excellent public speaking / oral communication skills in order to convey information and concepts effectively
- Must have strong teaching skills. Experience with training preferred.
- Must be willing to travel at least 75%
- Strong group observational skills
- Must be a fast learner that embraces technology and enjoys helping others
- Service-oriented thinker that actively thinks about the user / customer experience
- 4-year degree preferred
What You Get
- Work next to the #1 beach in the USA, Siesta Key!
- A kitchen stocked with all the snacks, coffee, and soda you could want.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees!
- A reasonable work schedule with paid vacation and major holidays off.
- Company-issued Nerf gun for your protection
- Best of all, a chance to help make an impact by setting the standard in healthcare communications!
Voalte designs, develops, markets, sells and supports innovative healthcare solutions for the emerging class of highly mobile computing devices. Our first product, Voalte One, will be deployed on Apple’s iPhone and is designed as a holistic, turnkey, communication solution for hospitals.
Voalte provides compelling software solutions for healthcare institutions that solve communication problems at the point of care. We believe that better, more efficient communication improves clinical performance, which in turn improves patient care, safety, and satisfaction.
Our products are designed to be intuitive, high value, mission critical applications deployed on the latest generation of touch-based smartphones. We provide an exceptional end-to-end customer experience. We do it better than anyone else, and we spend our time thinking about ways to improve this experience.
BETTER COMMUNICATION MEANS BETTER CAREGIVERS.
BETTER CAREGIVERS MEANS BETTER PATIENT OUTCOMES