Location: San Diego, CA
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) will support the clinical project team in the following areas:
- Accurately update and maintain clinical systems within project timelines.
- Prepare, handle, distribute, file, and archive clinical documentation and reports.
- Review of study files periodically for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare, handle and distribute Clinical Trial Supplies and maintain tracking information.
- Track and manage Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- May act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Perform administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution as needed.
TO APPLY, please email Rebecca Roe directly at
- Education: BS/BA required.
- Must possess a general knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; including GCP and ICH guidelines.
- 1-2 years of clinical research industry experience is required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements.
I can also be reached via phone at 508-545-2198.
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, refer a friend or colleague!
Pharmascent, a division of The Ascent Services Group, specializes in nationwide direct hire and contract placement for the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry
Ascent Services Group - 12 months ago