Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community. |
Primary responsibility is to oversee the overall operations of individual investigator sites within Foundation Medical Partners. The Clinical Trials Manager acts as a liaison between the investigator site and the Administrative Research Committee for Foundation Medical Partners.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related healthcare experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Advanced proficiency with database and spreadsheet software, including Access, Word and Excel required.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to guide/delegate to others.
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- 2 years ago - save job