Education: Master's Degree in Social Work from a college or university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education, or Masters Degree in a related field Certification and/or License Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), LPC, or LPC temporary.
Experience: Five (5) or more years of relevant supervisory experience demonstrating ability to train and supervise clinicians and extensive knowledge and/or license in SAMA Behavioral Techniques preferred.
Supervises: Clinicians as assigned by supervisor
Critical Action Items:
1. Conduct intake interviews and assess residents.
2. Prepare goal-oriented psycholosocial diagnostic assessments, service plans and progress reports.
3. Faciliate or co-facilitate two client groups weekly on specific issues.
4. Provide case consultations, weekly one-to-one counseling for clients, and/or crisis intervention; bi-weekly family counseling for each family represented.
5. Facilitate and develop staff development training as requested.
6. Maintain therapeutic services within the BCFS and funding source guidelines.
7. Maintain current professional certification for therapeutic counseling services.
8. Comply with the agency and program policy and procedure manual; and
9. Comply with all Licensing Standards as well as funding source guidelines;
10. Handles those cases which require more extensive evaluation and monitoring.
11. Provide data to support staff on admission/discharge of clients in order for them to maintain the permanent BCFS Census.
12. Prepare and maintain department reports as assigned.
13. Ability to use up to one hundred (100) pounds of force occasionally and/or up to twenty (20) pounds of force frequently and/or a small amount of force continuously to move objects.
14. Assume responsibility for assessment, treatment, development and implementation of client therapeutic plans.
15. Provides psychotherapy, evaluations and other clinical functions as assigned.
16. Efficiently records appropriate clinical documents and effectively reports clinical information.
17. Maintains necessary client records, provides liaison with referral sources and providers. This individual will assume responsibility for facilitating continuity of services for clients through clinical department.
18. Will assist in discharge planning, serves on assigned committees, and other duties as assigned.
19. Follows all BCFS policies regarding reporting abuse and neglect. Is subject to being on-call for clients and staff.
1. Attend training, workshops and meetings upon request.
2. Maintain confidentiality in all areas of client and program operations.
3. Maintain professional and ethical standards as presribed by BCFS HHS Program and the professional profession.
4. Maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
5. Skills in group, individual, and