The Clinician is responsible for assessment, treatment, development and implementation of client therapeutic plans as well as development and delivery of staff training. The Clinician is subject to work extended hours and weekends, and to be on-call.
- Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with clients, and document results according to Southwest Key Programs standards.
- Prepare goal-oriented psychosocial diagnostic assessments, service plans and progress reports; update service plans and engage service team members in the process.
- Document all services provided in Efforts to Outcomes in accordance with program specific requirements.
- Provide client progress updates to funding source as requested.
- Faciliate or co-facilitate client groups on specific issues; utilize program specific curriculums in accordance to contract requirements.
- Provide case consultations and lead case staffing meetings.
- Travel as needed for trainings, conferences or to provide home based, one-to-one counseling for clients and family.
- Facilitate and develop staff development training as requested related to clinical issues.
- Maintain therapeutic services within the Southwest Key and funding source guidelines.
- Attend training, workshops and meetings upon request.
- Master's degree in clinical social work, counseling or other mental health field, or clinical or counseling psychologist.
- Licensed or license eligible in respective field (to include but not limited to: LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (Microsoft Word, Excel), variety of online database systems.
- Possesses good verbal and writing skills.
- Required to work flexible schedule to facilitate program services.
- Clear background check from appropriate entity.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, registration, and maintain state mandated car insurance; excellent driving record required.
Bilingual in English/Spanish.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of supervisory training or experience.
- Experience working with community-based programs, treatment facilities and/or direct practical experience with children and family therapy.
Southwest Key Programs - 12 months ago