Due to growth in client research requirements, Market Analytics is hiring. We need a researcher who is not afraid to make telephone calls and ask questions to gather important information for our clients. IT IS NOT SALES or COLD CALLS.
In this role, a successful candidate will conduct telephone calls to gather price information. He or she will enter data collected into a database. This person will report to the Project Manager.
- Making callls to a predetermined list of companies
- Data entering call information into a database
- Work with colleagues to ensure all data is collected
- Consistently meet performance standards (number of calls/hour, number of completes, data quality)
- Prior telephone experience; eagerness to use the telephone day-to-day
- Ability to multitask with the telephone and online
- Quick learner; ability to think on your feet
- Flexible environment but commitment to agreed upon schedule
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Basic Excel skills
Market Analytics - 17 months ago
Social Market Analytics (SMA) uses our patent pending algorithms to distill the vast Social Media universe into actionable intelligence....