Position will be supporting government contracting activities by performing administrative duties at the end of the contracting life cycle. Selected individuals will, working independently and with minimal supervision, perform all activities required to close out all physically completed contrats and coordinate all closeout actions in accordance to regulatons stipulated in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and by the contracting party.
1. Manages and maintains coded documents which arrive for processing from the DOD.
2. Employs ethical and professional methods to research and analyze the documents needed to adequately facilitiate the close of DOD contracts. Determine if contract, invoices and payment records reconcile. Check government databases for receiving documentation. Contact vendor for invoice payment information, if necessary. Prepare de-obligation modification, if required. Ensure all documents have the necessary documentation for complete closeout. Assist staff in procuring supporting documentation as needed.
3. Maintains accurate and meticulous records surrounding all correspodence pertaining to the contract closeout process. Develop, produce and maintain measurement reports to reflect productivity of the closeout process. The Performance Work Statement requires a requirement for weekly manpower reports, close-out in process reports. The information contained in these metric reports is to include contracts received, contracts closed, status of contracts being processed to include accountability of the folder as well as the stage that the folder is in at each point through the process. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of each of the tasks performed by all team employees. Perform cross training for each team member in an effort to maintain performance consistency for the work group.
4. Applies the rules, regulations and procedures stipulated in the FAR to physically closing out completed contracts. Ensure that all FAR regulations are followed as required. Interpret questions by staff to make final recommendations during the close out process. Seek guidance from government CDR when necessary.
5. Documents every aspect of the contract closeout procedure as stipulated in the FAR. Develop and maintain a procedure to receipt in and review all files upon arrival and inventory the contents in an effort to ensure that files are received match the PWS. Assist in establishing and maintaining the metrics required to determine the process and time required to present a contract ready to be closed.
High School Diploma required. Bachelors degree preferred with a minimum of 24 hours of business or math credits. Individuals must be able to pass DOD security and background checks to obtain a Secret Clearance and CAC Card. Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
EEO/AA/F/M/V/D/E-Verify DRUG FREE
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...