Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Pacific Life is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 2700 employees. We pride ourselves on providing a stimulating work environment which is highly challenging and exceptionally rewarding. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
We are currently seeking a Closing Director to work in the Real Estate Division.
Provides support for the Vice President of Real Estate Closing Services in closing complex real estate finance transactions (predominantly mortgage loans and mezzanine loans).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and maintaining master loan application and schedules
- Drafting and maintaining loan document forms
- Drafting applications and commitments
- Reviewing, analyzing, and commenting on loan documents
- Assisting in loan negotiations
- Reviewing, analyzing, and abstracting due diligence, including construction contracts, architectural agreements, development agreements, leases, joint venture documentation, etc.
- Researching and keeping the Vice President updated on new legal developments and trends in real estate finance transactions and documentation
Factors for Success:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- At least 2 to 3 years experience as a lawyer in commercial real estate finance
- Strong oral communication skills
- Exceptional legal writing skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to maintain collegial relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
•TWO retirement plans:
o401k retirement plan with company match
oCompany-paid Retirement Benefit Account
Company contributes 4% up to taxable wage base and 8% over to IRS compensation maximum
•Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
•And much more!
For more information, and to apply online, please visit our web site: www.pacificlife.com
*If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
*Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Pacific Life - 17 months ago
While the breaching whale logo used by Pacific Life Insurance evokes the West Coast, the company operates all across the US. As the primary...