Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Receives, logs and allocates a priority to all requests for changes that are totally impractical
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration
- Decides which CAB members will come to which meetings, who gets specific RFCs depending on the nature of the RFC
- Convenes urgent CAB or ECAB meetings for all urgent Changes
- Chairs all CAB and ECAB meetings
- Authorizes acceptable changes, either alone or after a CAB or ECAB has taken place
- Issues change schedules
- Liaises with all necessary parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation, in accordance with schedules
- Updates the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or to take opportunities to improve service quality
- Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out of have failed
- Reviews all outstanding Changes
- Analyses change records to determine any trends
- Closes Changes
- Produces regular management reports
- Problem Management : Leads problem review sessions and coordinates major problem resolutions to root cause. Ensures all incidents are logged and relevant parties involved.
- Communication: Communicates with and coordinates activities with Senior Management, Change Management, Incident Management, and customer/clients. Ensures problem or incident resolution.
- Analysis: Ensures that accurate root cause and trend analysis are determined. Provides accurate and timely management reporting.
- Resource Management: May lead/mentor one or more teams of crisis management specialists. Motivates, develops, and manages performance of individuals and teams.
- IT Crisis/Services Management / Service Design At least 3 + years
- Experience with the processes, practices, disciplines and tools needed to ensure that IT services are provided as agreed between the customer and IT provider.
- Strong project management and communications skills (both written and spoken).
- Proven ability to understand complex business issues and align communications strategies and outcomes accordingly.
- Significant experience managing crises, preferably within the financial industry
- An ability to assess the severity and priority of multiple incoming inquiries from management, customers and internal employees.
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead under pressure, make decisions in ambiguous situations, and drive cross group consensus in short periods.
- Experience managing a large team of people toward a common outcome.
- Ability to work well interpersonally cross group and cross-discipline at various levels up through executives, as well as influence and manage without direct authority.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- ITILSMF ITIL Svc Mgmt Foundation Cert
- ITIL Certification (v3 Foundations minimum; v3 Practitioner desired)
- Prior experience with ITIL - Change Management Tools
- Prior experience leading and/or participating in Change Advisory Boards (CABs)
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Experience with/knowledge of complimentary processes:
- Configuration Management
- Release and Deployment Management
Kronos Incorporated - 2 years ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...