Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000 ® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,700 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for customer relationship and driving improved satisfaction metrics leading to cloud customer references
- Contacts customer base regularly and serves as customer advocate internally
- Assists in resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries relating to products and/or Cloud services
- Demonstrates strong relationship building skills to effectively work with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively solves routine and complex problems. Able to utilize specialized knowledge and analytical skills to gather, analyze, and review information. Provides concise and useful summaries, determines appropriate resolution, including presenting results and recommendations to Customers, Sales and Kronos Management
- Responsible for gathering and organizing regular reports for customer Business Reviews as well as Kronos Executive Management
- Accountable for the coordination of delivery of project based services sold through the Cloud organization as well as the internal processes and documentation required for those projects
- Assists Cloud Managers in the preparation of forecasts and other business intelligence reports
- Looks for opportunities to expand Kronos footprint and service offerings
- Develop strong competence with the various internal tools and procedures used to accomplish the job
- Provides ideas to improve internal processes and participates in mentoring and though leadership for other team members as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Management, Project management, Application Consulting or Solution Services Consulting work experience.
- Minimum of 1 years of functional/technical application consulting of Kronos software and solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of hosting, subscription, and ongoing application lifecycle management experience.
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word) with experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports.
- Experience selling, implementing or supporting enterprise applications in a hosted environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated work achievement in complex, diversified settings and experience working with a geographically distributed team with different cultures.
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French).
- Has the ability to work under pressure, shows creativity and must welcome challenges.
Kronos Incorporated - 30+ days ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...