Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Cloud Customer Manager is responsible for delivering outstanding cloud customer account management by delivering post-implementation non-technical support for an assigned customer base. The CCM is chartered to apply innovative problem resolution strategies to guarantee customer satisfaction and to obtain reference-able Cloud customers worldwide. As a CCM, you are required to help drive incremental revenue for our team and ensure service revenue recognition by effectively managing service contracts, projects and renewals are delivered successfully.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and to obtain referenceable Cloud customers worldwide.
- Contacts customer base regularly and owns customer satisfaction and customer relationship.
- Assist in resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries relating to products and/or services.
- Have strong relationship building skills to effectively work with all areas of the Cloud business and customers to successfully perform the required duties.
- Effectively solves routine and complex problems – able to utilize specialized knowledge and analytical skills to gather, analyze, and review information; determines appropriate resolution, including presenting results and recommendations to Customers, Sales and Cloud Management.
- Helps develop reports/services/solutions specific to their assigned. Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews, renewals and Monthly service reporting.
- Accountable for the delivery and invoicing of forecasted T&M and App Mgmt revenue for your assigned customer base.
- Assists Cloud Managers in the preparation of forecasts, provide estimates and conduct contract renewal negotiations, as requested, for assigned customers.
- Looks for opportunities to expand Kronos footprint and service offerings.
- Manage and facilitate strategic meetings with diverse participants and stakeholders.
- Facilitates customer relationships with Support and provides advice and assistance to internal employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching customers and mentoring other team members.
- Visits accounts at customer site as necessary to manage account relationships and help grow the business.
- Develop strong competence with the various tools (Open Air, Amdocs, Share point, Solution View etc), and procedures used to accomplish the job.
- Provides ideas to improve our internal processes and capture additional revenue for Kronos.
Education/Experience: BS/BA degree and/or a minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Customer Management, Project management, Application Consulting or Solution Services Consulting work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of functional/technical application consulting of Kronos software and solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of hosting, subscription, and ongoing application lifecycle management experience.
- Experience interacting with Enterprise level, Fortune 500+ customers.
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word) with experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports.
- Experience selling, implementing or supporting enterprise applications in a hosted environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated work achievement in complex, diversified settings and experience working with a geographically distributed team with different cultures.
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French).
- Has the ability to work under pressure, shows creativity and must welcome challenges.
Kronos Incorporated - 23 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...