Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Understand and assess the current ITSM processes and tools, identify gaps based on ITIL V3 practices, and provide recommendations
- Design ‘To-Be’ Service Management processes, tailored to clients’ specific business needs, strengths, opportunities and challenges
- Develop ITSM tool requirements based on the service-centric and process-focused IT department vision
- Facilitate process and tool implementation and adoption
- Assist in developing process automation/ implementation strategy, training and communication plan
- Conduct training, provide coaching and mentoring, and support process institutionalization
- Manage the overall delivery, monitor toll gates and report to the management as appropriate
- Monitor process and tool compliance, suggest improvements in the deployed process and tools, and support continual process improvement
- Lead, support, develop, and mentor delivery team’s on-shore, near-shore, and offshore ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout every stage/phase of the engagement.
- Work within various cloud groups and help then in defining the innovative offerings as part of Cloud Service Excellence process offerings as per ITIL framework.
- Communication: Communicates with and coordinates activities with Senior Management w.r.t entire ITSM framework.
- Work in designing ITSM Dashboards for customers and all ITSM related projects and deliverables.
- Resource Management: Manage team of ITSM coordinators providing support to all Cloud & Hosted groups.
- Develops and drives a program for optimizing the global management of Critical Incidents and Problems to eliminate them from the environment. Program will include process activities including detection, communication, gathering the appropriate resources, triaging, closure, transition to Problem Management, and the implementation of corrective actions to prevent a future, recurring outage.
- Implements effectiveness and adoption key performance indicators and institutes corrective actions to increase global Cloud adoption.
- Develops and implements global Cloud operations performance metrics across several dimensions and for multiple audiences. Manages a team to ensure the accurate and timely distribution of the performance metrics to global stakeholders. Advises stakeholders in developing corrective actions to improve Cloud Operations performance.
- Creates the Cloud ITIL 2-3 year strategic roadmap by gaining input from multiple stakeholders within IT and the Business. Strategic roadmap will include advanced ITIL competencies such as Service Catalog, Availability, and Capacity Management.
Certification or Licensure: ITIL Practitioner required; ITIL Master preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent relevant work experience (required)
- Proven experience in multiple, successful ITIL implementations for large scale IT organizations.
- Hands-on experience in developing ITIL processes and training IT associates in the adoption of the ITIL process framework.
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and benchmarks for IT operations performance.
- Ability to create presentations and confidently present to leaders at all levels in the organization.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in ITSM operations with progressively growing responsibilities
- Service Management practitioner with experience doing policy, process, procedure and RACI work. Will need to see sample work products.
- Prior experience working in or with a service provider operations environment. Looking for the candidate to have actually performed service operation roles. This experience could have been in a NOC, TAC, Engineering team, Data Center, or other service support organization.
- Experience working with virtual/cloud technologies. Looking for the candidate to have a working knowledge and understanding of virtual environments, infrastructures, technologies, and products.
- Collaborative and team focused
- Experience in designing and Implementing large scale solutions for Cloud / Hosted Solutions
Kronos Incorporated - 16 months ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...