We are looking for people to join our Enterprise Cloud Services engineering team. We work in a relaxed atmosphere with a flexible schedule.
- Design and implement cloud services and datacenter infrastructure
- Develop Engineering and Operations standards and procedures
- Act as an interface to stakeholders on the design and implementation of projects
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, and/or KVM)
- Configuring network devices (switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers)
- Installing and customizing OSes (heavy Linux, some Windows 2008)
- Coding (Python, PowerShell, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Experience configuring storage (SAN and NFS)
- 10+ years of Systems Admin, infrastructure exp.
- Backups and data protection (NetBackup, snapshots, archiving, local and remote replication)
- Experience with Openstack, Cloudstack, vCloud, Amazon AWS, Cloud Foundry
- vCenter Orchestrator or Puppet or Chef
- OS image management tools (in a virtualized environment)
- MySQL and MSSQL administration a plus
- Cisco UCS Server experience also a plus
- BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience or PhD
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...