Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
Cloud Management Engineers (CME) form the foundation of our Cloud Management teams. CME's for Workday are primarily responsible for functional and integration work as well as technical support; such as bug fixes, enhancements, and escalated issues related to the Workday platform. The CME position provides an excellent opportunity for those looking to get into the cloud computing space working in a support role with our high-profile clients.
Cloud Management Engineers will need to understand the architecture of the client-specific applications we support as well as strong working knowledge of the underlying cloud platform. We also expect Cloud Management Engineers to provide creative contribution to improving our clients’ cloud environments as well as our own internal methods and assets.
• Professional experience with web-based applications; specifically in the HRIS, HCM, or Financial systems space
• Computer Science, Informatics, MIS, Management, HR, IT major or equivalent
• Prefer experience in an escalated support tier environnment for an application or managed service
• Experience with enterprise integration tools strongly preferred
• A highly committed individual with a background in a problem solving, operations environment.
• Passion for working with people and systems, and a strong interest in helping customers succeed.
• Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills are a pre-requisite to be successful in this role.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to summarize the work done in an articulate fashion via email or case notes.
Highly Desired Skills and Experience
• Any experience developing for or supporting a SaaS product or service
• Cloud platform experience (Workday) a strong positive
The opening will be in the Indianapolis, IN, downtown.
Salary and Benefits
• Comprehensive health plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, MetLife and VSP including medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees only)
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Plans
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Plans (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Salary and bonus structures based on experience
• Submit your application and resume to Appirio.
• Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.
Appirio - 16 months ago