About the Position:
The Enterprise Cloud Services Sales Overlay will drive and close sales of Availability Cloud services at new and existing customers, working collaboratively with the Sales Team and the Managed Services organization.
- Work with Account Executives to identify target accounts, develop account strategy, build account plans and drive the sales of cloud services.
- Identify, contact, qualify and develop viable new cloud accounts, leading all aspects of the sales cycle from account planning and lead generation through proposal development, negotiations and sales close.
- Identify business needs of customers / prospects and demonstrate value that SunGard can bring to address those needs.
- Position / present SunGard Availability Cloud capabilities, services and methodologies to prospective customers.
- Leverage existing sales processes, clients and relationships..
- Follow up on early leads and develop strong relationships with the Sales team in order to build and continuously maintain the Availability Cloud Services pipeline, backlog and forecast
- Establish, develop, strengthen and maintain relationships with people at all levels of the target accounts.
- Work closely with the customers to identify current and future availability requirements and develop an Availability Solution Roadmap.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of all SunGard Availability Services offerings and how they address individual customer situations.
- Attend industry events in order to network with relevant stakeholders, gain industry insight and represent SunGard in the marketplace.
- Minimum of 50% travel.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements
- College Degree preferred (Business and Technology related preferred) but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented sales; minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience within a large technical account environment: previous proven expertise in cloud services, managed services, high availability solutions, telecom, and hardware/software solution sales highly preferred.
- A team player who can demonstrate prior success within a highly collaborative, team-oriented process within a matrix organization.
- Strong analytical skills (i.e., must be able to analyze unique customer environment and recommend appropriate information availability solutions and ROI).
- Superior verbal, presentation and written communications skills, strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are essential.
- Ability to effectively learn cloud services and technical products, services and solutions and readily apply new knowledge is required.
- Must be a self-starter, goal-oriented, and able to work with a high-degree of autonomy.
- Creditworthiness and ability to use a personal credit card for all reimbursable expenses is required.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications (WORD, EXCEL and Power Point) highly preferred.
Sungard AS - 11 months ago
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...