Position: Cloud Services Engineer
Orchestro seeks a top-notch Cloud Services Engineer to join our growing team in delivering customer-centric top-tier analytics. Our Cloud Services Engineers service our growing population of cloud based customers, provisioning new customers and ensuring seamless operations for all. Successful candidates must be able to deliver in a demanding, agile, big data environment. The position will collaborate with members of other Orchestro technical teams including Services, Engineering, Product Management, and Program Management.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates for the position must have:
Candidates with experience with the following are preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years working in a cloud services environment with focus on service availability and security in a SAAS environment strongly preferred.
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions in Rackspace, Amazon, or similar
- 5+ years working with the Microsoft technology stack, including:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory, including user administration and group policy management
- Internet Information Services
- SQL Server maintenance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Must have attention for details.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Scripting in Powershell
Experience managing federated security with Active Directory Federation Services
Microstrategy administration experience a plus.
Experience troubleshooting basic SQL Server issues.
Orchestro powers demand execution for consumer-driven supply chains. Its adaptive analytics engine (Maestro™) makes sense of tens of thousands of real-time data feeds daily, across point-of-sale (POS), consumer sentiment and operational data. The world’s largest brands trust Orchestro’s cloud-native applications to transform their Big Data into better demand execution action plans – across product lines, promotions, retailers and channels. Please visit www.orchestro.com for more information.
To Apply: Send email with resume to email@example.com
Orchestro - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Orchestro offers a variety of services to speed time to value, and to enhance your ability to get results. They reflect our commitment to...