Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have at least four (4) years of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++.
- Distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, and so forth.
- Shall have experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and so forth.
- Shall have experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Shall have experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have at least three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, Cloudbase/Acumulo, Big Table, and so forth.
- Shall have demonstrated experience, work or college level courses, in at least two (2) of the desired characteristics below
- Experience deploying applications in a cloud environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Scalability.
- Hadoop/Cloud Certification.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
Peterson Technologies - 7 months ago