This is a fantastic opportunity to join Velti Financial Systems team in either Athens or San Francisco.
Velti helps the world’s leading brands, agencies and mobile operators deliver compelling mobile marketing and advertising campaigns that engage and retain their customers. With operations spanning the globe, Velti helps more businesses reach more customers in more places—and more ways—than any other mobile marketing and advertising technology provider.
Our technology platform, Velti mGage™ eliminates the complexity of creating and delivering highly targeted, interactive, and measurable campaigns to mobile devices. As the first end-to-end mobile marketing and advertising platform, Velti mGage™ makes it possible to plan, purchase, manage, optimize, track and analyze mobile activities at every stage of the campaign lifecycle through a single platform.
Fully integrated solutions help our customers use mobile content, applications, and communities to convert customers and build profitable, long-term relationships. Beyond mobile campaigns, Velti mGage™ enables our customers to optimize the effectiveness of print, TV, online and outdoor media as well as—to leverage the full power of mobile across the full spectrum of customer engagement activities.
In this role, you will contribute to very high visibility projects focused on the reengineering of our core back office and support processes.
You will also:
Skills and Experience:
- Provide input into the roadmap and strategy for future process re-engineering efforts.
- Map cloud computing IT capabilities to client business needs.
- Define the integration of the various cloud solution components (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) into the company’s infrastructure.
- Architect the migration of non-cloud workloads into the cloud (workload migration).
- Effectively communicate project updates to key stakeholders and management.
- Troubleshoot issues and work cross-functionally to prioritize and resolve.
If you want to make a difference and work with a top-rated team of talented individuals, come and join us. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the mobile space and to work with major operators. We offer a friendly, diverse work environment and a very competitive benefits package.
- Experience with cloud technologies and cloud computing platforms (e.g. Web Sphere, Microsoft Azure); 4 years proven development experience in cloud and web technologies preferred.
- Experience with distributed computing.
- Experience in object oriented design and development skills in Java and Java Script,
- Experience with testing and building environments
- Solid knowledge on web technologies (Web Services, HTTP APIs, SOAP, LINQ, ASP.NET, HTML5, etc.)
- Capable of and willing to handle other basic IT related issues.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of accountability and proven results.
- Ability to manage complexity and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong customer and user experience focus
- Ability to work collaboratively, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, vendors and global teams
- BA/BSc or similar degree in IT/Information Systems/Computer science or equivalent experience. A Master’s degree will be considered a plus.
If this position is of interest to you and match your background and career needs, we can’t wait to hear from you!