Coaching Education is looking for a motivated intern to work in our coaching education department for the Fall semester of 2013. The intern position will a ssist with the administration and development of coaching education resources within the Sport Performance Division of the USOC.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assisting staff to develop coaching education resources for NGBs and our resource platform
2. Working to create internal and external newsletters to coaching education staff of NGBs and Sport performance staff
3. Cutting film and working on video resource development as needed
4. Running customer service for our online learning platform and coaching courses
5. Aiding the coaching education staff with research and administrative needs
- Standard Office Equipment
- Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Proficiency with internet search capabilities and usage telecommunications equipment, fax machine, copier
- Experience using YouTube
- Understanding of social media
- Office environment in multi-story building on multi-building site
- Educational Requirements: Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program at the junior or senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
- Passion for sport and the Ideals of the Olympic Movement
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with staff and sport experts
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast paced multidisciplinary team environment.
- Strong writing skills and eye for detail.
Friendship, solidarity, and fair play are the watchwords for this sports organization. United States Olympic Committee (USOC) is the...