MLB ADVANCED MEDIA, Logging and Cutting Operations
Coaching Video Specialist
Part-time Overnight Position - Seasonal
Coaching Video Specialists are in charge of verifying game logs and generating videos of all pitches in a particular game. These videos will be made available to various partners and organizations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Quality checking the audio and video of every pitch in a game and adjusting the in and out points as necessary using our proprietary cutting software.
- Processing the clips through our Data Asset Management system to create a video of each play.
- Compiling and sending a report at the end of the shift regarding any and all problems and discrepancies.
Shifts and Pay:
- Knowledge of the rules of baseball as well as a familiarity in identifying key players/personalities in the sport.
- Flexibility to work various shifts when needed including weekends, late nights, overnights and some holidays.
- Motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate.
- Capability of identifying various audio and video issues.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Mac OS, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with some form of video editing software is a plus.
- All shifts will be paid hourly. Most shifts will occur overnight working alongside 1-2 other people.
Major League Baseball - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (MLBAM) is the interactive media and Internet Company of Major League Baseball. MLBAM manages the official league...