About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html
Coatings Process Engineer
Full time direct hire with an automotive supplier
Benefits - Full
Location near Columbus, Indiana
Relocation package available
Ownership and technical responsibility for operations and maintenance of coating processes such as reflector basecoating, lens hardcoating, lens anti-fog coating, and decorative painting.
- Direct supervision of coating process technicians on all production shifts.
- Responsible for establishing preventive maintenance and cleaning lists and schedules. Insure that these activities occur as scheduled.
- Repair equipment failures. Coordinate internal and external resources to troubleshoot failures, find replacement parts, and schedule repairs.
- Maintain established process parameters to insure that quality parts are being produced. Establish manual and automated process monitoring methods to insure compliance to specifications.
- Troubleshoot scrap and defect issues to find root causes. Implement corrective actions and update standards for future prevention.
- Troubleshoot, find root causes, and make continuous improvements to productivity and efficiency issues.
- Identify potential safety issues and react appropriately to minimize risk of incidents. Troubleshoot safety incidents to find root causes. Implement corrective actions and update standards for future prevention.
- Establish best operating practices regarding scrap, productivity, efficiency, and safety. Communicate to all relevant personnel for adherence.
- Create work instructions and documentation for the processes, and update documentation as conditions and standards change.
- Participate in planning of the environmental management system and environmental related practices for the coating processes. Insure that all required monitoring and documentation is performed on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in development of new materials, processes, and equipment.
- Support operations at other facilities as needed.
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Required Minimum Experience:
3-5 years Coating Application experience required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills Required:
Bachelor Degree required.
The Candidate 3 to 15 years of experience
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
ARPS Int. - 22 months ago